Why choose Ecclesiastical
Our charitable ownership structure sets us apart from other insurers – our profits help us to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. And it’s our people who help us make this difference through their commitment to helping us to deliver our vision. So if you are looking for a role where you are empowered to make a real difference in a company that values ambition and that encourages collaborative working and innovative thinking then this is the place for you.
We look for ambitious and talented individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced environment and who are self-motivated, keen to develop and who are committed to delivering market leading customer and broker service.
In return as well as an excellent benefits package we will work with you to enable you to reach your potential:
- Regular 1 to 1s with your manager to support you in your role
- Personal Development Plan to help you focus on your learning and development and help you grow
- On-the-job training and coaching and access to a range of off-job workshops and e-learning modules
- Develop knowledge of our niche product areas and work on some of the most irreplaceable, and sometimes even famous, risks we insure, including cathedrals, heritage sites, schools, colleges and charities
- Develop functional expertise using our GI Academy
- Sponsorship to obtain professional insurance qualifications including APA, CIP, MDI and ACII
We also focus on your wellbeing offering complimentary fruit, annual flu jabs, annual health checks, wellbeing talks on subjects including healthy eating and nutrition and health heart, plus access to an employee assistance programme.
We encourage ongoing employee feedback informally and formally through our periodic ‘mysay’ survey and encourage everyone to speak up with ideas and suggestions.