|Emergency fund name|
- COVID-19 Small Grant Scheme
- Grants of up to £150
- You can also apply for safety equipment such as sanitizers and face masks
- Supporting isolated individuals in either small rural areas or villages within Mid Ulster District.
- Un-constituted and constituted small groups, including churches, working to support those in isolation in the community.
- Vulnerable people
- People in poverty
- Older people
|How to apply|
- Second funding round application process to be confirmed. Contact via email in the first instance.