|Emergency fund name|
- Requests up to £30,000 for up 2 years max
- Projects helping disadvantaged young people in the UK and Ireland.
- Registered charities and CICs. Faith Groups:
- The Foundation recognises the good work undertaken by faith groups in the community and will consider funding projects run by religious organisations provided they are registered as a charity and offer fully inclusive (multi-faith) and inclusive activities for both boys and girls.
- Children and young people (up to the age of 25) with disabilities; children and young people who are disadvantaged and have mental health issues.
|How to apply|