Ecclesiastical is committed to making our websites and services accessible and usable for as many people as possible.
We aim to offer the following accessibility features throughout our sites:
- Appropriate alternative text used on images
- All pages of the sites including forms can be navigated using a keyboard, mouse and other assistive devices such as JAWS
- Clear headings are used on pages
- Foreground and background colours are checked for contrast
- Images and pages are optimised for quick page load speed
- Content is written in plain English avoiding unnecessary jargon
- A consistent navigation is present throughout the site.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility and usability of our websites. If you experience any problems please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.