From contemporary through to heritage
We insure a variety of contemporary and commercial property risks as well as some of the nation’s most historically significant buildings.
More than just an insurance policy
- Our in-house teams can provide valuations to our customers and risk management assessment tools at no additional cost1
- Professional support from our survey team, we have experience with all building types, from heritage buildings to modern architecture
- Provided we are kept informed of any material changes, and the sums insured are index-linked, our building valuations give reassurance, your clients will not be penalised for underinsurance when a claim is made on the buildings section of their policy
- At times of loss, your client will benefit from an outstanding claims service.
- Ability to underwrite a wide range of risks from single properties to entire portfolios
- Access to experienced underwriters with autonomy to make decisions
- High levels of capacity with the ability to underwrite large risks
- Broad risk appetite with generous automatic limits for policy extensions
- One stop shop with underwriting, claims, survey and servicing all based in our Dublin office.
Hear what our customers think
- Property damage for buildings and contents may be insured against a wide range of perils including accidental damage
- A variety of automatic extensions (dependent upon policy type) including but not limited to:
- Inadvertent omission to insure
- Capital additions
- Reinstatement to match to current technological standards
- Emergency service damage to grounds
- Extinguisher and alarm resetting expenses
- Sprinkler upgrade costs
- Unauthorised use of utilities
- Fly tipping clearance costs at occupied premises
- Equipment breakdown for a range of equipment including lifts, boilers and air conditioning systems including extensions for computer failure and loss of data
- Loss of rental income
- Employers liability
- Public liability
- Legal expenses cover options available.
For our full summary of cover please view our Property Owners Ireland insurance summary of cover
1Subject to underwriting criteria
24 November 2022
01 September 2021