More than just insurance
All fine art and collections, whether contemporary or more traditional, have special significance and need the best protection available to ensure they can be enjoyed by future generations.
Our team of experts immerse themselves in the art world to understand the specific needs you encounter when insuring fine art and antiques.
From art galleries, museums and private collections to artists and restorers, getting to know and work with the art world enables us to offer helpful guidance and support. We also publish a regular review of the art market.
- Our fine art insurance team includes art historians and market professionals who understand the complexities of protecting important works and collections and can work with you and your clients to ensure the best and most effective insurance cover
- We provides practical advice on how to best protect fine art and other valuable contents
- Access to in-house claims specialists and risk manager.
- Cover for a variety of art and collectables with high levels of capacity available
- Access to industry experts and art historians with flexible underwriting to support as many of your clients’ needs as possible
- We can provide cover for your wider property damage and liability needs with our all-risks heritage policies
- We can also offer specialist cover for cyber insurance and engineering inspections of plant to comply with statutory health and safety requirements.
Hear what our customers think
Very satisfied with the claims experience
Cover can include:
- New acquisitions
- Defective title
- Restoration and framing (following an insured incident )
- Work in progress
- Temporary removal
- Reasonable costs for emergency evacuation.
For our full summary of cover please view our Fine Art insurance summary of cover