|Emergency fund name|
- Charitable and heritage projects in Northern Ireland.
- Small grants of around £500
- Medium grants between £1,000 and £10,000
- Large grants up to £20,000
- Heritge and general charitable purposes
- Organisations and charities including churches in Northern Ireland
- Voluntary and community sector.
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- The advancement of religion
- The advancement of citizenship or community development
- The advancement of the arts, culture, heritage or science
- The advancement of environmental protection or improvement
- The relief of those in need by reason of youth, age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage
|How to apply |
- Make contact for further information